Wednesday, February 9, 2011

FEBRUARY VISITING TEACHING

Hello Ladies!


It's a new month! YAY! :) February is the month of LOVE, so let's share our love with the sisters we visit teach (corny huh?...and totally mormon) :)

There have been many changes this month for some people, and no changes for others. So make sure you still have your slip from Sunday. :) I'm sorry I couldn't print it out like Chelsea used to. I played with the computer for a good 30 minutes trying to figure out what she did, but I couldn't get it. If you have lost your slip, let me know and I'll give you your information again. Some of you I was not able to get with on Sunday, so I will email you your changes then look for you on Sunday again to give you a hard copy.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment